Shaky and loose teeth is often triggered by periodontum which usually affects the tissues around the teeth. The bones that act as a support for the teeth are also affected hence a tooth or teeth can become loose. There are many factors that can make your teeth feel loose and shaky such as too much gum cleaning, using night guards when bleaching teeth, poor oral hygiene, bacteria, and even genetics play a role in our teeth and gum’s health. It is important that this issue is addressed immediately to prevent further diseases. Fortunately, here are a few home remedies that can help correct this problem.
- Start practicing proper oral hygiene. Oral hygiene is one of the best ways to prevent your teeth from being shaky or loose. You will need to brush your teeth at least twice a day to help remove any debris in between your teeth, floss to get the more stubborn debris, and mouthwash to kill off bacteria that might be living in your mouth.
- Pepper and turmeric. Pepper and turmeric can work wonders for your shaky and loose teeth because they can treat different forms of oral problems. To use this treatment, simply mix equal parts of pepper and turmeric then massage on your gums as well as your teeth. You can also take advantage of fresh turmeric juice if you like since it has the same effects. Leave it on for 2 to 5 minutes. Skip eating or drinking anything while the pepper and turmeric are still present.
- Peppermint oil. Another possible treatment for that shaky and loose teeth is peppermint oil. You can use it in its undiluted form and massage it on the affected tooth or teeth. You can also make mouth rinse out of it by diluting it in water then rinsing your mouth with it for relief.
- Guava. You should also try guava when it comes to solving your loose teeth as it has certain compounds that can minimize the pain in the gums while repairing and treating your shaky teeth. When using guava, you will need to boil the leaves then strain afterwards to remove the leaves. Drink the solution. Your teeth will become stronger in the process while reducing any pain triggered by loose teeth.
- Reduce eating citrus fruits. Eating vegetables and fruits is necessary for your overall health because they contain essential nutrients that we need. However, if you have loose or shaky teeth, it is best that you stay away from fruits that are citrusy in nature because they can easily damage your teeth. Too much of these fruits can wear away your enamel thus revealing the roots of your teeth and making them sensitive too.
These are just a few home remedies that you can try when it comes to treating your loose and shaky teeth. You can check which ones will work best for your condition.