There’s nothing like a fresh pineapple juice, a good book while you’re sitting in front of a pool in your favorite hat, and a nice bikini top on a warm and sunny day. Pineapple juice is proven to have some very positive health benefits to the body, it’s filled with natural sugar that can liven you up when you are feeling out of energy.
If you’re looking for that daily dose of sugar, take a piece of pineapple and start munching on it, you’ll find that it’s actually pretty healthy for you. Drinking pineapple juice will also give you the vitamins and the minerals that you need to protect your body from all kinds of sickness. As long as it is not powdered, but completely natural, then you are on the right path to a healthier lifestyle.
So, what benefits can drinking pineapple juice give to the body? Here are some healthy and natural health benefits that pineapple can give to your body:
- You can loose a significant amount of weight – If you are trying to shed a few pounds, you can include a healthy serving of pineapple juice to your daily food menu to help you on your quest to better living. Pineapples have natural fat burning elements, which help break down the fatty muscle and left over fat from your stomach. So, before a quick cardio work out, drink a glass at least an hour before your work out, so that you can feel the effect of the pineapple juice while you go for a jog on the treadmill or outside your home.
- It can help prevent arthritis and joint pains – Right after a very straining but productive work out, it is normal to feel lots of pain the next day when you wake up, this is because your body is either starting to get used to you working out again or its because your workout was very effective and you are starting to burn all the calories that you have ingested from that all you can eat buffet. If the pain is particularly very intense after a work out, you can have a glass of pineapple juice to help alleviate the pain. Pineapple juice has natural acids that can help prevent arthritis and joint pains, so if you are feeling a little heavy, this will help cure the pain.
- It will give you healthier looking teeth – In order to keep your teeth and gums healthy, you need a significant amount of vitamin c to prevent the risk of gingivitis or bacteria from entering the mouth. Pineapple has a rich source of vitamin c that can help keep bacteria away from you gums. So keep munching on that piece of pineapple to keep your teeth healthy, white and bacteria free.
- It can lessen your sweet tooth – Chocolate just feels like heaven when you feel like you need a quick fix of sugar, if you are a sugar addict, pineapple will be able to control you from getting your hands on too much chocolate in a day. Plus it is way healthier.
- It can naturally clean and brighten your skin – Pineapple juice has natural minerals that can help you with any acne or blemish problems. Just rub the juice on your face for about 5 to 10 minutes every night before you go to bed, you’ll see that the effects will come very quickly. In a week you will start to notice the changes, now you will have healthy and beautiful bright looking skin.
- It can help prevent constipation and give you better bowel movements – Pineapples are a rich source of fiber and can help with your bowel movements if you are feeling constipated or having a have time with the toilet. Keep eating at least 1 plate full of pineapples three times in a day; you’ll see that you will keep going to the toilet more frequently than you should.
- It will help boost your immune system, and make you healthier – If you keep feeling sick and sometimes more than twice in a week, then it means that you lack vitamins and need lots of rest. Munching on a pineapple or drinking a glass will help boost your immune system and provide you with the right vitamins to keep you healthy.