Almond oil is loaded with vitamin E. And because of its numerous benefits, it’s always used in beauty and healthcare products, as well as food. It also has magnesium, calcium, fats and other important minerals. It is known to be very beneficial to both the skin and hair as well.
Benefits for your skin
You can use almond oil as a moisturizer, or a face and/or body oil. A huge plus is that it’s safe since it’s good for all kinds of skin.
Check out some of the benefits of almond oil.
- It can make your complexion look better and help you retain a healthy glow.
- It can replace your body lotion since it’s a great moisturizer and it moisturizes deep into your skin, helping it look more radiant.
- It can soothe inflamed and irritated areas of the skin.
- It can delay the aging process.
- It can be used to treat and lighten dark circles under the eyes.
- A small amount of the oil can provide relief from dryness and itchiness.
- It provides the skin with nourishment and helps it become softer and smoother.
- It aids in the treatment of chapped lips and rashes on the body.
Benefits for your hair
Almond oil make your hair shinier and adds luster to it, while keeping it healthy.
All you have to do is put a couple of drops of the oil in your palm and massage your scalp with it for a couple of minutes.
Here are some of the benefits you can reap for your hair.
- It can smoothen hair cuticles, while nourishing your hair.
- It can help the growth of hair, as well as promote thick, strong and long hair.
- A single drop make damp hair shinier.
- It can be used to protect hair from hair fall.
Here are more benefits you can get from almond oil.
- It can regulate cholesterol levels.
- It can provide nourishment to you nervous system, as well as your brain.
- It has benefits when you consider both your IQ and physical endurance.
- It can provide relief if you experience muscle strain.