Staying fit and fab this summer is not that hard to achieve especially when you can combine proper diet and exercise. Of course, there are times when you want to indulge in a drink or two but, if you are trying to shed pounds, it is always a good idea to try some weight loss smoothie recipes to refresh you without you having to worry about the extra calories. Here are some recipes that will help you achieve your weight loss goals while tasting amazing.
- Grape-berry protein smoothie. You will need a teaspoon of dry chia seeds, 1 ½ cups of seedless purple or red grapes, a teaspoon of flaxseed oil, 2 scoops of DailyBurn – Fuel 6 in vanilla, ½ cup of blueberries, and ½ cup of water. Combine all the ingredients and blend until you get a smooth consistency. Pour into a glass and serve.
- Sweet sunrise. For this smoothie, you will need 1 orange, 1 cup of mango, 1 cup of raspberries, and half a banana, and ½ cup of water. Put all the ingredients in your blender and blend until smooth. You can also add some ice if you like that extra crunch to your drink.
- Blueberry mint green smoothie. Another recipe that you can try for your summer weightloss goal is the blueberry mint green smoothie. You will need 2 cups of frozen spinach, 1 kiwi, 1 cup of coconut water, 2 cups of blueberry (try 1 cup frozen and 1 cup fresh), 3 to 4 large mint leaves, a cup of ice. Put all the ingredients in your blender and start blending until you get a smooth consistency. Transfer the smoothie to your cup and enjoy.
- Green monster. If you are not averse to mixing your fruits and veggies in your drink, this smoothie recipe is just right for you. You should prepare 1 banana, 1 cup of spinach, 1 grapefruit, and 1 cup of pineapple. Add 1 cup of ice in the list. Throw all the ingredients in your blender then just blend until you get a smooth mixture. Pour into a glass and serve.
- Paleo peach coconut smoothie. For those who are into paleo, this recipe is worth a try. You will need a cup of chilled coconut milk, 2 fresh peaches, peeled, and cut into chunks, a cup of ice, and zest of lemon to taste. Add the ingredients to your blender, including a few lemon zests, then blend. Keep blending until you get a smooth consistency for your drink. Pour it into your glass and drink up.
As you can see, these smoothie recipes are not only refreshing but they are also nourishing and can help you lose pounds too. What’s great about these recipes is that they make use of natural ingredients that are known to help you cleanse your body of impurities and toxins so that your metabolism and the rest of your organs will work smoothly.