It is always better to have a good and healthy looking butt to flaunt around when we go to the beach, or want to wear a really nice dress.
Among others, a great butt will also give you that strong feminine attribute that most people would die to have, and would do anything to get because not all are gifted. Women take pride in their appearance and the better assets they have, the more that they will feel the need to expose it because they have what it takes.
So how can we make sure that we tone the glutes appropriately with a few simple exercises? It is actually pretty simple, and it can guarantee that your butt look very toned after these 5 amazing workouts.
Here are 5 easy butt-shaping workouts designed to make your glutes look great:
- Backward leg raise – This is a great work out that hits the butt directly and will ensure that you tone your butt accordingly. It will also tone your abs and shoulders.
Areas hit: Arms, shoulders, abs and butt
- Start formation on all fours either on the floor or a mat.
- Make sure to keep your hands aligned with your shoulders and with your back flat.
- If you are right handed, extend your right leg upward and raise it as high as you can.
- Return your right knee to the floor and align with your left hand.
- Repeat with the other leg.
- Saddlebag slimmer – This work out will hit your inner thighs, butt, and your abs.
Areas hit: Butt, Abs, and inner thighs.
- Start formation on all fours either on the floor or a mat, whichever feels comfortable.
- Lower your hips to the floor or mat so that hips, knees and ankles are stacked.
- Which ever feels comfortable, bring the right knee to the chest
- Bend elbows to lower chest toward floor.
- Repeat with other side.
- Leg lift lunge – This complex exercise is a combination of lunges and leg raises. It hits four areas of the body such as:
Areas hit: Quads, abs, butt, and hamstrings
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart.
- Lunge back with your left leg, raising your arms in front of you to shoulder height.
- Stand with your right leg, with your knee slightly bent, then lift your knee to hip height in front of you.
- Extend your left leg behind you, then hinge forward to your hips and bring then bring your hands to your hips.
- Return back to knee lift position with your arms at shoulder height.
- Step back to lunge position to complete 1 rep.
- High lift progression – If you want a cure for back pain, this workout can relieve back strain and at the same time tone your butt.
Areas hit: butt, lower back, and core.
- Lay down with your arms placed at your sides, and your knees bent and your feet touching the floor.
- Make sure that you are balanced. Lift your hips up and hold for about 1 count, then lower yourself back down slowly.
- Repeat this for about 60 seconds, while squeezing your glutes and your hamstrings. Just be sure not to overstretch your spine.