Do you feel that your breasts need firming? Instead of making an appointment for a breast lift, why not do some chest exercises to make your breasts perk up? Most of us tend to use push up bras to lift sagging boobs but working out the muscles in your chest area can actually lift your breasts making them appear larger and perkier. Training your chest muscles may not make your breasts appear larger but it will make them firmer for sure.
Here are some chest exercises that you should do for better looking boobs.
- Dumbbell bench press. Lie on a bench with your arms straight and holding a dumbbell in each hand. Lower the dumbbells to your chest by bending your elbows. Press the weights back up to complete one rep. You should do 10 to 12 reps then continue to the second set without rest.
- Push up. Lie on the floor on your belly with your hands placed on the floor near your armpits and your legs extended behind you with toes on the floor. Push yourself upwards with your knees bent. Cross one ankle over the other then lower yourself back to the ground. Make sure that you engage your core throughout this exercise. Repeat this as many times as you can.
- Dumbbell fly. Another chest exercise that you can do to perk your boobs up is the dumbbell fly. Assume the same position as the dumbbell bench press with your arms raised and elbows slightly bent. Each hand should hold a dumbbell. While your elbows remain slightly bent, lower your arms until your elbows are in line with your chest. Keep the same bend in your elbows as you press the weights back up to complete one rep. You should do 10 reps to complete one set.
- Tricep dips. Sit down on a chair with your hands gripping the edge of the seat. Your feet should be extended before you. Scoot over until your butt is hanging. Bend your elbows behind you to lower yourself to the ground. Keep your core engaged. Push yourself back up and repeat. This exercise not only works your chest area but also your triceps, shoulders, and core muscles.
- Medicine ball slams. As the name suggests, you should hold a medicine ball between your hands as you stand straight with feet at hip-width apart and knees slightly bent. Slam the ball as hard as you can on the floor then pick it up. Keep doing this for 20 reps to really workout your chest muscles. Make sure that you slam the ball as hard as you can.
These are just a few examples of chest exercises that are perfect for making your breasts firm up. Incorporating these exercises to your workout program can help solve sagging boobs. The good news is that there are more challenging chest exercises that you can do. Just make sure that you keep on challenging your muscles by using heavier weights as you progress in your training.